Last updated on: December 1, 2019
DesignContest.com (“Website”) is owned, managed and operated by DesignContest LLC (“Company” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”). This Refund Policy shall govern all requests for a refund from contest creator users of the Website (“You” or “Your”).
The Website is conceived as a win-win proposition for both the designers as well as the contest creators. We are confident about the quality and talent of the designers available on this website. However, in the unlikely scenario that things don’t work out between the designers and the contest creator, we have a 100% Moneyback Guarantee in place.
100% money back guarantee
purchasing at DesignContest is risk-free
- This Guarantee is applicable exclusively with respect to the work created on the Website.
- In no event shall the refund exceed 100% of the amount that was paid by You.
- In the event You are not satisfied with the designs submitted by the designers on Your contest, We shall contribute Our services by collaborating with the designers and the contest creator for a maximum period of seven days (7) starting from the time We receive a refund request from You. In a case where after the expiry of this 7-days’ extension, You are still not satisfied with the designs, You shall be eligible for a refund under this Guarantee, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The form of payment and the currency under this Guarantee shall be the same as the form of payment and the currency to the Website.
- This Guarantee won’t be applicable under any of the following circumstances:
- You upgraded your design contest with the Guaranteed Upgrade.
- If You choose the design as the winner, then the prize funds will be awarded to the designer You have chosen.
- You have not commented back to at least 80% of the designers who have submitted their designs.
- You have not allowed the contest to run its full initially set duration and closed it before the expiry of the stipulated time.
- You are in violation of Our Terms of Service.
- You are in violation of any applicable law.
- You enter your own contest as a designer.